At Collings CPA Firm, PLLC the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Here are the proactive steps we have put in place, effective immediately:
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the portal via our website or https://www.securefirmportal.com. There is also a mail slot in Suite 209 (downstairs from our office) where you can drop off your tax documents if you prefer.
- Our offices are currently closed for face-to-face appointments effective immediately.
- We are prepared to take our teamwork virtual. Please call us at (520) 321-1334 if you want to schedule a phone appointment in lieu of a live visit.
To accommodate any concerns, our clients and staff may have we have taken the following additional steps:
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices.
- We have added additional alcohol-based sanitizer around our office.
- We informed our staff if anyone is feeling ill (fever or cough), they need to stay home.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at (520) 321-1334 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 and SBA Disaster Loans: What you need to know for your clients
The SBA is now offering low-interest federal loans to small businesses in designated states and territories impacted by COVID-19. The loan offers up to $2 million in assistance, with interest rates of 3.75% and repayment terms up to 30 years.
Get more info here.